The shipper ripped opened my box and I have one missing iphone 4.I understand that according to their "disclaimer" they are not responsible to the loss, I mean really?

Of course you are not UNLESS it is ripped open while in your care! My family received the box with a ripped on one end. I have sent several boxes and never had this incident. I guess it is this time of the year?

(Xmas time) that people are desperate to get some "valuables" that balikbayans sent.

DO NOT SEND BBOX TO ATLAS SHIPPING, THEIR PEOPLE ARE THIEVES!This is very disappointing!

Had an Experience with ATLAS Shippers?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #763081

I also had the same experience, the box we sent was ripped open , missing boxes of chocolate that they leave the empty box inside.and missing plastic bags of gooddies.

ATLAS SHIPPING COMPANY Is THIEF ! will never use this company again.

I WONT RECOMMEND .THEY ARE PIECE OF THIEF !

Package not received by intended recipient/Fedex denied claim made by shipper Fedex "I paid Fedex to deliver a package containing an iphone valued over $800.00 It was to be delivered in the afternoon at about 4:30 pm to a specific person at..." Read more Lbc Express - PACKAGE DELIVERED TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSON Lbc Express "I ordered 2 cases online back from monday on August 8 from a seller and it will arrive on August 9 to Manila. Tracking number is 179859113988 that was given..." Read more Eisenhardt - Skyintertrade co. ltd / skyintertrades.com forged faked Evergreen Bill of Lading Eisenhardt " This Bill of Lading was forged / faked by `sam` sahil kapoor / kapor from Skyintertrade Co. Ltd. / skyintertrades.com . This person is responsable of both links about..." Read more uShip - Puppy scam uShip "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more