ATLAS SHIPPERS THIEF
The shipper ripped opened my box and I have one missing iphone 4.I understand that according to their "disclaimer" they are not responsible to the loss, I mean really?
Of course you are not UNLESS it is ripped open while in your care! My family received the box with a ripped on one end. I have sent several boxes and never had this incident. I guess it is this time of the year?
(Xmas time) that people are desperate to get some "valuables" that balikbayans sent.
DO NOT SEND BBOX TO ATLAS SHIPPING, THEIR PEOPLE ARE THIEVES!This is very disappointing!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cargo Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."